No two words inspire such excitement and instant happiness as “Treat Yourself.” We could all use a little extra R&R, which is why we’re rounding up our favorite places to pamper ourselves. So slip on a robe, grab a glass of cucumber water and get ready to treat yourself!
1. For a full day of wellness, head to the Aviary. Start off with an anti-aging facial, then relax during a restorative massage and finish up with a glamourous hair treatment. They also get bonus points for using sustainable and natural products. What’s not to love here?
2. If you’ve been wanting to try cryotherapy but have never gotten around to it, it’s time to treat yourself to it! Icebox Cryotherapy offers different session packages as well as a cryo-facial. They’re also happy to answer all of your newbie cryotherapy questions like, “What does it feel like when you sit in a freezing cold box for three minutes?”
3. The Art of Touch is an all massage, all the time spa. They offer everything from deep tissue, to sports to Thai massages and more. If that knot in your shoulder just won’t go away, this is the place to banish it once and for all.
4. Nouvelle is the perfect nail salon for mani/pedi addicts. This huge salon is located on our home turf in West Midtown, and they offer standard manicures as well as aromatherapy treatments and pedicure soaks. We’re starting to feel more relaxed already.
5. If a quality foot rub is your thing, you need to run over to Treat Your Feet. They use a technique called foot reflexology, where pressure is applied to reflex points in the feet to send signals to other parts of the body. We’re not 100% sure how all that works, but we’re always 100% relaxed by the end of our session.