This Thursday is National Wine Day, as we're sure it’s been marked on your calendar for months now. No? Just us? Well, any national holiday that encourages drinking wine will be a favorite of ours. Here are a couple of ways to celebrate!
1. Paired with your favorite seafood dish at The Optimist! Catch up with your close friends at the oyster bar and enjoy a glass of wine! Here is a list of wines that pair well with seafood.
2. Head over to Krog Bar! Looking for a local wine bar with tons of options? Krog bar is the place. Good eats and good drinks to go around!
3. A night out at Sips ‘N Strokes! Grab your best gal pals and head to your nearest Sips ‘N Strokes for a night of painting class while sipping your favorite wine!
4. Picnic at the park! Because nothing says romance more than a picnic in the park (or, realistically, your backyard) at sunset with your love interest! Cheers!
5. In the comfort of your own home! Maybe you’re more of a “stay cozied up on the couch in my comfy pajamas with a glass of wine while binge watching my favorite Netflix show” kind of gal? That’s always a good option, too.