We made it to March! As the weather gets warmer, we just want to get out of the house. Here are our top picks for where to go and what to do.
1. We couldn’t think of a more perfect way to kick off spring than to visit the Botanical Garden for Atlanta Blooms. Wander through the garden paths and feast your eyes on hundreds of thousands of tulips, daffodils, hycinths, crocuses and perennial bulbs.
2. Foodie friends, take note. Atlanta Magazine’s 50 Best Restaurant Party is March 8th. Sample signature dishes from some of the best restaurants in Atlanta. Don’t wait to get your ticket though. They’re only selling 350 tickets to ensure an intimate affair and, more importantly, short lines.
3. Day to day life is undoubtedly stressful. Sometime you get just want to blow off some steam and watch a 10,000-pound truck smash into things. Enter Monster Jam.
4. Fado Irish Pub is shutting down their street to bring you a St. Patrick’s Day Block Party on both March 11th and March 17th. There will be seas of green, waves of music and lots of Guinness.
5. Celebrate everyone’s favorite food at BaconFest 2017. Right now, you can nab your Bottomless Bacon Ticket for $45 which includes unlimited bacon and beer. That combo is sure to be a fun time. It’s also worth noting that “Bottomless Bacon” is now our new favorite phrase.