As 2017 ticks closer and closer, it’s time to figure out your New Year’s Eve plans. Spend the last few hours of the year at one of these fun events around the city.
1. Did someone say “all-inclusive”? Park Tavern’s NYE party featuring Yacht Rock Revue has a high ticket price, but your drinks and food (including a Midnight Breakfast Buffet) are covered the entire night. Add that to the live music and fun atmosphere, and you have a perfect party.
2. Celebrate 2017 a day early at Urban Tree Cidery. Their end of the year party starts at 5PM on December 30th and will include special cider-spiked cocktails to ring in the (almost) new year.
3. With over 40 beers to choose from and live music until 2AM, New Beers Eve at Tijuana Garage is sure to be a good time. This event has sold out for the past four years, so grab your ticket now!
4. For those of us that need to laugh after a long 2016, the New Year’s Eve Shizzazzle at Dad’s Garage is for you. There will be two improvised shows on the night of December 31st featuring some of the ensemble’s best performers. As a festive bonus, a glass of champagne is included in the price of your ticket!
5. If you are a sucker for a classic, the annual Peach Drop will be held once again at Underground Atlanta. What better way is there to start 2017 than to watch an 800-pound peach descend from the sky?