It’s one of the most important decisions you make each year: what should you be for Halloween? Okay, maybe it’s not one of the most important decisions but it’s definitely one of the most fun. Below are some of our favorite costume ideas for 2016.
1. Snapchat Puppy: Combine your love for Snapchat with your love of easy Halloween costumes. Use this quick DIY costume tutorial to get your favorite filter IRL.
2. Eleven from Stranger Things: We like this option because it super trendy, plus it works for guys and girls. All you need is a floral pink dress, a buzzcut or a blonde wig, and plenty of waffles.
3. Ken Bone: Do you have a red sweater? A mustache (or the ability to draw or paste one on)? A loveable personality that will capture the nation in a matter of seconds? If yes, you really only have one costume option this October.
4. Simone Biles: You’re going to see plenty of comic book superheroes out and about on Monday, but we’d prefer to go as someone with actual super human ability.
5. Pokemon Go Trainer: Dress up in this costume and people won’t be able to complain that you’re playing on your phone at a party.